4.10.2009

Welcome!


Welcome to C. Photography. My name is Cassie Ransleben. I live in Temple, Texas and am currently a senior at Temple High School. 

A new found passion of mine has been photography. I have always loved taking pictures whether it's of animals, children, food or flowers. Recently, I have realized that I get a lot of joy out of taking pictures of people. I can’t help but smile when I capture memories in their lives! 

I line up my schedule around my babysitting job which is my main focus. However, I am slowly but surely collecting gigs! I hope to build my portfolio and eventually set up my own business from home which will soon be Baylor University! I will be majoring in Digital Film and Media Communications and hopefully utilizing what I learn there in my photography.

Through your help I hope to make this possible! Thanks for reading and keep checking in for posts of my work! ~C.

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes Cassie! Can't wait to see some of your work! I love photography too. My husbands cousins have a business and love it: their website is: www.grantdeb.com
    I'll be checking back often to see your portfolio blossom.
    Natalie Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cassie! Wonderful! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete