10.18.2010

Ev and Tate

Hello, hello, hello! I'm back again! You know those people in your life that impacted you so much you know you will be friends for the rest of your life? Ya, that's what the Colby family is to me.  I babysat these boys every Thursday for a year and have had the privilege of staying in their lives to this day. They even have a new brother Henry!  They live up near Dallas now and I visit often...but not often enough. These pictures were taken while I babysat for a whole weekend! Best job of my life. We made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, had a picnic at the park for lunch and made cookies for snack! :) So much fun.  I have been so blessed by this family. I love my boys.







































































2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!! These are the best pics ever. Not that I'm biased, but I really do love them!!! I need them on disc again; for some reason, the disc we have is unreadable by our computer. I think somehow it got scratched. :(

    Love YOU!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make sure you get your pictures!! :) I love you too )))) Can't wait to wrap you up in a hug.

    ReplyDelete